Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

Amazing

I thought the music was perfect and fit the mood. I loved the western theme :D. I definitely think this should have gotten #1, this was my favorite at least. Aside from a few floating hands and a few missing feet (deadlines tend to rush things), this was perfect.

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

:O !

Awesome.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Awesome

This was a great tribute, and an awesome animation. I loved the concept, and the blood was kick-ass.

Kitty Crew Is A Losser Kitty Crew Is A Losser

Hmmmm

That was pretty bad... I don't think posting crap like this will help gather support against the KK. Great grammer and spelling btw.

OFFICIALANTIKK responds:

thx you haff gud grammur 2

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Amazing

The music fit beautifully with the smooth animation. Great story and concept! I've added this to my fav's

Lilium Lilium

Stunning

This is a beautiful, yet dark, story. I'm sorry to hear that the song wasn't quite long enough for you to express more of what was going on. I look forward to the sequel!

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

lol

Great stuff you got here. Zelda parody was the best in my book. I will be looking forward to watching these every 19th :P.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

lol

I love the Zelda series and this made me laugh. It was very well done and I hope to see more like this from you.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Great.

Very smooth and detailed animation. The voice acting was just like "blaaah" though, but didn't take too much from the awesome-ness.

Gi-go responds:

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

awesome

lol the mario one was my favorite.